Join John Quirke (Seabrook’s Director of Connected Manufacturing) and Ian Foley (Seabrook’s Global Sales and Marketing Director) as they discuss the benefits of Connected Manufacturing for Medical Device Manufacturers. In this presentation, originally shown at the 2020 American Medical Device Manufacturing Conference, John and Ian discuss manufacturing pain points, the digital manufacturing journey, and the benefits our customers have experienced through the implementation and realization of a fully digitalized factory. View the webinar at this link.
- 5Ms of Manufacturing: The First M – “Man (People)”
- Best Practices for Managing a Safe Return to Work
- 5 Ms of Manufacturing: Increase Visibility, Reduce Waste, and Make Data Driven Decisions
- Seabrook CEO Featured in Executive Corner Podcast
- What Digital Transformation Means for Medical Device Manufacturers: A Siemens White Paper