Join John Quirke (Seabrook’s Director of Connected Manufacturing) and Ian Foley (Seabrook’s Global Sales and Marketing Director) as they discuss the benefits of Connected Manufacturing for Medical Device Manufacturers. In this presentation, originally shown at the 2020 American Medical Device Manufacturing Conference, John and Ian discuss manufacturing pain points, the digital manufacturing journey, and the benefits our customers have experienced through the implementation and realization of a fully digitalized factory. View the webinar at this link.
- ON PREMISES VS CLOUD BASED MES: WHY DOES THIS MATTER?
- Seabrook’s GxP Compliant eDHR Solution
- Seabrook’s Digital Manufacturing Cloud
- Why Aren’t We Changing? Benefits of Digital Transformation in Life Sciences Manufacturing
- Seabrook Launches New Digital Manufacturing Cloud Solution to Support Medical Device Manufacturers