Rapid digital transformation has gone from dream to reality, as the pace of digitalization is transforming our world and digital twin technology is driving change. In the medical device and diagnostics industry, smart medical devices will be used for diagnosis and treatments that will match patient DNA. In this video from Siemens, learn how the digital threads form the neural network of the digital twin that turn siloed data into connected disciplines and processes.
- Seabrook Launches New Digital Manufacturing Cloud Solution to Support Medical Device Manufacturers
- 5Ms of Manufacturing: The Second M: “Material”
- 5Ms of Manufacturing: The First M – “Man (People)”
- Best Practices for Managing a Safe Return to Work
- 5 Ms of Manufacturing: Increase Visibility, Reduce Waste, and Make Data Driven Decisions