Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) help to error-proof your processes, evolve your processes to paperless, and capture eDHR.
Manufacturing execution systems (MES) are computerized systems used in manufacturing to track and document the transformation of raw materials to finished goods.
Siemens Opcenter Execution is the industry standard and provides a holistic solution that enables organizations to implement your strategy for the complete digitalization of manufacturing operations. Opcenter provides end-to-end visibility into production, allowing decision makers to readily identify areas to be improved within both the product design and associated manufacturing processes, and make the necessary operational adjustments for smoother and more efficient production
Seabrook Technology Group, working directly with Siemens, can build your on-premise or cloud-based MES solution utilizing medical device manufacturing industry best practices for faster out-of-the-box implementation and time to value. The business value achieved is significant, and allows for a deeper dive into the mass of data generated at the shop floor so that you can continually improve processes and throughput.
Benefits of MES Implementation:
- Eliminates the need for paper (paper is error-prone, costly, & wasteful)
- Provides full traceability in electronic format
- Significantly reduces errors through self auditing process
- Provides real time visibility into manufacturing and quality
- Inherently eliminates non-value added activities
- Allows for the enterprise to move from reactive “enforcements” culture to proactive “quality” culture
With a reputation built on thirty years of succeeding together with our partners, we are a team of manufacturing technology experts and industry thought leaders bringing end-to-end manufacturing solutions (people, processes, and technology) together to enable operational excellence for medical device and biotech manufacturers.