Managed Services: Implementation &
At Seabrook, we believe that implementation is just the beginning of the relationship with our partners.
The Managed Services Team
With a goal to exceed the expectations of our client, the committed and caring Solution Director provides strategic guidance and solution governance based upon industry best practices for implementing global Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES).
At the direction of the client, our Delivery Manager plans, schedules, and directs all work done by the Seabrook team – with an overarching goal of strong, consistent communication and a focus on client satisfaction.
The Solution Architect works with the client to provide design and configuration best practices. The SA serves as the primary point of contact between the client and the developers to ensure top-level design and development that follows defined requirements.
Our highly-skilled Development Team works directly with the Solution Architect to refine the design as need, and determine and build the solution.
The Support Manager leads the support & sustainability team, governs the Service Level Agreement (SLA), and is an handles any issues or concerns that escalate from the Support Team.
Our dedicated Support Team consists of technical resources servicing the SLA-based support arrangement.
Arranging a Managed Services Agreement with Seabrook:
Right-Size Your Pool of MES Expertise
- Review goals and confirm that your agreement fits your goals
- Establish your MES deployment strategy
- Review and determine your site deployment work, including maintenance and support needs
- Develop a resource plan based upon your timeline
- Determine what skill sets will be needed
- Select sufficient full time equivalent (FTE) hours to meet your schedule and balance your demand
- Lastly, to tailor your agreement to meet your needs, high-level planning is needed. Carefully carefully your deployment strategy by asking questions such as “How many sites will we bring online in the next year?” and “What features will be covered in each phase?”
With a reputation built on thirty years of succeeding together with our partners, we are a team of manufacturing technology experts and industry thought leaders bringing end-to-end manufacturing solutions (people, processes, and technology) together to enable operational excellence for medical device and biotech manufacturers.
Provide us your name and email to stay connected to the latest updates in manufacturing technology or to see how we can provide the best solutions to address your medical device manufacturing needs.
North American Contact:
Seabrook Technology Group:
600 Corporation Drive, Suite 108 Pendleton, IN 46064
+1 317 - 426 - 0699
Ireland, UK, European Contact (HQ)
Seabrook Technology Group:
Mainline Place, Sarsfield Road Wilton, Cork T12 DY80, Ireland
+353 - 21 - 4800 - 840