MES Vendor Selection
ISA-95 Alysis Vendor Selection & RFP Guidance
This unique system and vendor selection offering enables life science manufacturing companies to select systems that best match their processes and deliver the highest return on investment (ROI). It does this while enabling continuous improvement and manufacturing excellence.
Seabrook’s regulated industry expertise – coupled with our Manufacturing Enterprise Solutions knowledge and experience in the life science manufacturing industry – allows our clients unrivaled insight into the strategy and process for the best selection of systems to meet and exceed their manufacturing needs.
In the vendor selection offering, Seabrook will provide a textual description of your business process mapped to the ISA-95 model for integration enterprise and control systems.
The output will be a blueprint of the current business landscape:
- Analyse the business landscape & requirements
- Create a list of potential vendors
- Create a Request for Information (RFI), and evaluate responses to generate a “short list” of vendors
- Guide the client through the Request for Proposal (RFP) process
Negotiating contracts to get the enterprise the best value for their money:
- List the priorities of the client as well as alternatives
- Display the difference between what the company wants and what the company likes
- Define any time constraints and benchmarks the company may have
- Assess potential liabilities and risks
- Confidentiality, non-compete, dispute resolution, changes in requirements
With a reputation built on thirty years of succeeding together with our partners, we are a team of manufacturing technology experts and industry thought leaders bringing end-to-end manufacturing solutions (people, processes, and technology) together to enable operational excellence for medical device and biotech manufacturers.