Seabrook Manufacturing Intelligence for Medical Device and Biotech
Move Beyond Static Reporting
Many organizations stop at static reporting and don’t realize the full benefit of using manufacturing intelligence. While static reporting provides an excellent way to view a large data set formatted for printing, archiving and read-ability, it is not best suited for all reporting needs. Most organizations need to move beyond static reporting to achieve the operational performance necessary for success. Utilizing real-time data on shop floor displays can drive operator performance on the floor and provide a clear message of operational health at a glance. Enabling quality engineers to interact with the data in a familiar tool (such as excel pivot tables) can better enable root cause analysis and investigative support.
The manufacturing intelligence solution was designed specifically with Medical Device and Biotech Manufacturing in mind and is a pre-designed and built reporting solution that includes a list of static reports such as the eDHR, shop floor displays, and a data warehouse that enables Data Analytics.
We offer a lightweight intelligence solution using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to provide:
- Shop Floor Displays
- Standard Operations Management (SOM) Reports
- Electronic Device History Record (eDHR) Report
- Drillable Role-Based Dashboards
- Data Analytics / Data Warehouse
This tool optimize operations, improves operator performance, monitors process performance, and mines data to perform root cause analysis and investigations.
Benefits of this Solution include:
- Greater visibility into the health of each operation
- Real-time feedback on target attainments
- Reduction in mean-time to recovery through better analytics
- Improvement in NCR Closure times (increases ability to root-cause failures more quickly)
- Improved operator performance in efficiencies and yields
With a reputation built on thirty years of succeeding together with our partners, we are a team of manufacturing technology experts and industry thought leaders bringing end-to-end manufacturing solutions (people, processes, and technology) together to enable operational excellence for medical device and biotech manufacturers.