Seabrook Technology Group will join Medical Device leaders at the 2020 virtual American Medical Device Summit October 13–15. We are honored to be a part of this event, where 250+ CEOs, VPs, and Directors within the #MedicalDevice industry will interact through speaking opportunities, exhibition space, and pre-qualified 1-2-1 meetings. John Quirke, our Director of Connected Manufacturing, and Ian Foley, our Global Sales and Marketing Director, will present on “Connected Manufacturing for MedTech 4.0” on the 3rd day of the summit. For details on the American Medical Device Summit, check out www.amdsummit.com.
- 5Ms of Manufacturing: The First M – “Man (People)”
- Best Practices for Managing a Safe Return to Work
- 5 Ms of Manufacturing: Increase Visibility, Reduce Waste, and Make Data Driven Decisions
- Seabrook CEO Featured in Executive Corner Podcast
- What Digital Transformation Means for Medical Device Manufacturers: A Siemens White Paper